Learn to make this creative and stunning DIY wood wall art using gold wire. It’s like embroidery on wood and so easy to make!
Step 1 – Prepare the board
– Sand and stain the board in the color of your choice.
Step 2 – Draw the shape
– Draw the shape you want to create.
Step 3 – Make the holes
– Using the 1/16″ drill bit, make holes all along the shape.
Step 4 – Thread wire through the shaft
– Cut a decently long length of wire – 4-5′. – Start by threading the wire through the first hole of the shaft. – Staple down the end at the back,
Step 5 – Make the Vane
– Thread the wire through a lower hole in the shaft and out to the sides to make the vane. – Alternate the direction of the vane through the holes of the shaft and go all the way up.
Step 6 – Add something unexpected
I decided to add a few pearls towards the top to add a little bit of unexpected glamor.
Swipe up to learn how to make DIY Wood And Wire Wall Art
The DIY Wood And Wire Wall Art is ready