Learn how to make a DIY wooden Clock with a gorgeous metal inlay detail with this easy beginner-friendly step by step tutorial and video.
STEP 1 – PREPARE BOARD
– Cut the board to make a square piece. – Find the center of the board by drawing two diagonal lines. – Determine and mark the location of the lines to be routed.
STEP 2 – ROUTE STRIPES
– Setup the trim bit in the trim router and set it to a suitable height – Use a combination square to guide the router. Use an ex.tra scrap board to support the combination square as you route.
STEP 3 – ADD THE METAL INLAY
– Using the ST2200 Detail torch, melt plumbing solder into the grooves.
STEP 4 – FINISH
– Using a belt sander and 180 grit sandpaper, smooth and remove the excess metal.
STEP 5 – ADD CLOCK MOVEMENT
– Add the clock movement following directions on the package.
Swipe up to learn how to make a Diy Wooden Clock With Metal Inlay
The Diy Wooden Clock With Metal Inlay is ready!