If you are looking for contact paper ideas, look no more! These contact paper projects will help inspire you to create new projects or cover up any old surface to create a new look with an ultra-durable finish!
Contact paper comes in a huge variety of designs – from marble, granite, wood look, translucent to fun colorful patterns!
It is extremely easy to apply, budget-friendly and durable!
I have used them not just on countertops, but also on furniture makeovers and even on windows.
Here are a few contact paper projects and ideas to inspire you and to show you how well they stand up to the test of time.
Decorative Contact Paper
Contact paper can be a great alternative to costly renovations or adding a fun touch to a simple project.
To know more about contact paper and its various uses, be sure to take a look at the below article –
- Decorative contact paper – everything you need to know.
Contact Paper Countertop Ideas
Contact paper is an easy inexpensive way to transform old countertops into your favorite variety – marble, granite, butcher block… you name it!
The below articles tell you everything you need to know!
- Contact paper countertops – Everything you have wondered about adding contact paper to countertops!
- How to update a countertop with contact paper– How I updated the old dated bathroom countertop to look brand new!
- Contact paper countertops – 10 months later – How the contact paper countertop held up in the kids’ bathroom for 10 months.
- How to apply contact paper on a countertop (video)
- How to remove contact paper from countertop – How easy is it and what do you find underneath?
- DIY Craft Closet with “marble” counter – I used marble contact paper to dress up the plain counter in my craft closet. Bonus – it is easy to clean too!
Contact Paper Project Ideas
There are SO many ways to use contact paper to add a special touch to regular projects!
- Applying window privacy film (video)
- Ikea Moppe makeover using marble contact paper – A simple and gorgeous way to use up leftover contact paper.
- Ikea Lack makeover using contact paper– This is the easiest Ikea Lack makeover with the most gorgeous contact paper!
- DIY hexagonal marble coasters – No one will believe what the coasters are made from!
- DIY hexagonal marble tray – A simple project to create a gorgeous and unique “marble” tray.
- Easy DIY End Table – using stainless steel contact paper for accents. Adding industrial accents does not need to involve actual metal!
***This post contains affiliate or referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services. Please read my full disclosure here ***
Recommended resources to buy contact paper
Contact paper can also be bought at The Home Depot!
More Contact Paper Ideas –
- 29 ways to decorate your rental using contact paper
- 28 functional and beautiful ways to decorate with contact paper
I have a whole bunch of ideas saved on a Pinterest board especially for contact paper project ideas! Come, follow along!
Have you used contact paper in your home? Share a picture with me by tagging me on [email protected] or emailing it to me! I cannot wait to see!