Try one of these DIY wall Jewelry Organizers to display your necklaces, earrings, and bracelets. Each one of these 20 jewelry organizer ideas will inspire you to create the perfect way to organize jewelry.
I love my DIY wall jewelry organizer…
If you have been on the blog for any length of time, you know I love jewelry!
And if you are new here, well… now you know it!
When I made my jewelry organizer, I scoured the internet for a version that would fit my needs perfectly and something I could make quickly.
I found a ton of ideas but none that fit into exactly what I wanted.
If you are looking for a way to organize your jewelry, I highly recommend a DIY Wall Jewelry Organizer.
It not only makes it easy to find all the pairs of earrings, you also see all the earrings you own so there is no “out of sight, out of mind” problem.
Oh and not to forget how pretty they look!
DIY Wall jewelry Organizer Ideas
Here are some of my favorites from around the internet…
- DIY Decorative Jewelry Organizer from Anika’s DIY Life – It has a spot for everything… I can’t ever imagine having to go without it!
- DIY Framed Chicken Wire Jewelry Organizer from Lydi Out Loud – I love the simplicity of using the chicken wire and the idea of molding to create a spot for the bracelets.
- DIY Industrial Jewelry Organizer from Cherished Bliss – 3 are better than 1!! I also love the black and white combination.
- DIY Jewelry Organizer From A Mirror from I Heart Nap Time – I love the unexpected oval shape couples with burlap in the back.
- DIY Jewelry Holder With Chicken Wire Window Frame from Consumer Crafts – How gorgeous is that color?!
- DIY Simple Wall Jewelry Organizer from Dream A Little Bigger – I love the simplicity of this!
- DIY Vintage Cooking Grills Into Jewelry Organizers from Thrifty Rebel Vintage
- DIY Jewelry Organizer With Farmhouse Charm from Live Laugh Rowe
- DIY Chevron-Patterned Jewelry Organizer from The Frugal Homemaker
- Chic Jewelry Organizer Made From Plywood from Lil’ Luna
- DIY Wood Jewelry Organizer from A Bubbly Life
- Easy DIY Cabinet Hardware Jewelry Organizer from The Happy Housie
- DIY Jewelry Holder With Secret Compartment from Shades Of Blue Interiors
- Make Your Own DIY Jewelry Organizer from Diva Of DIY
- DIY Jewelry Organizer from Landee See Landee Do
- Pegboard Jewelry Organizer from The Inspired Hive
- DIY Framed Jewelry & Earring Organizer from Marty’s Musings
- Wall Mounted DIY Jewelry Organizer from The Kim Six Fix
- DIY Necklace Organizer from Creating Really Awesome Fun Things
- DIY Jewelry Organizer from Sparkles Of Sunshine
SO which one is your favorite DIY jewelry organizer?
Apart from the one I have hanging on my bedroom wall, I love the wooden ones… they are so simple and modern!
Have you made yourself a jewelry holder? Share a picture! I can’t wait to see!
Are you looking to buy a Jewelry Organizer? Here are some my favorites –