New to woodworking?
You are in the right place!
Woodworking can seem like a really overwhelming hobby.
You watch people on YouTube, Instagram and TikTok with workshops lined with tools and all kinds of jigs and gadgets, building fancy and perfect projects… making it look easy and complicated at the same time!
Don’t worry. I’ve got you.
Start Here – Get The List!
Learn The Tools
Enroll in Power Tool School
Power Tool School
Jargon-free, beginner-friendly video course to help you. Conquer your tool fears and transform yourself into a confident, creative DIYer.
Let’s turn those “what ifs” into “look what I made!”
Get The Supplies
Looking for the perfect project to start can be a bit of a daunting task. Pick something that you need, and just get started! Don’t overthink!
PRINTABLE BUILDING PLANS
Browse all the plans to kickstart your next projects!
- How to use a Kreg Jig K4
- How to use a Kreg Jig 320
- How to use a Kreg Jig 520
- How to use a Kreg Jig 720
Simple tips and tricks to help you make projects better and more efficient.
- 10 woodworking tips no one tells you – you will be surprised by a few of them
- How to make accurate cuts with a miter saw – key things that can make all the difference
- How to make pocket holes in angled cuts – yes you can make them.
- Pocket hole tips to build like a pro – don’t worry about weak joints anymore
- How to build a drawer – it’s not that hard, I promise!
- How to Cut Angles Greater Than 45 Degrees on a Miter Saw – it can be done!
The final finish of a project is just as important as the project itself.
- How to paint unfinished wood – no more knot blead throughs.
- How to paint outdoor wood like a pro – and make it last a long time
- How to paint plywood – for that smooth finish.
- How to Cover Plywood Edges – for professional-looking furniture and projects.
- How to Sand Wood: A Beginner’s Guide – a smooth sanded surface is key to finishing