These DIY spring wreath ideas will help you bring lots of colors and cheer to your front door! They are all easy and quick to make and so gorgeous!
Are you ready for spring yet?
In the spirit of dreaming about spring and hoping to give spring a little nudge to come faster, let’s talk about DIY spring wreath ideas.
Spring is all about color and cheer and these pretty spring wreaths are the perfect addition to your front door!
Colorful Spring Wreaths
I looked through the internet and compiled this list of gorgeous and colorful spring wreaths that will help you beat the winter blues!
1. Easy 5 Minute DIY Spring Wreath from Anika’s DIY Life
This easy colorful wreath takes just 5 minutes to put together and I change it out with each season!
2. DIY Ombre Tulip Wreath by The Happy House
This colorful tulip wreath is perfect for spring and adds a welcoming touch to your front door.
3. Layered Spring Wreath DIY from Tatertots And Jello
The greenery on this colorful wreath is layered perfectly with the orange checked fabric. And can we talk about those cute carrots?!!
4. DIY Modern Spring Wreath from Persia Lou
This easy to make spring wreath is made using an embroidery hoop and hot glue. It doesn’t get any easier than that.
5. Adorable Spring Wreath DIY by A Helicopter Mom
The look of grass and daisies on this colorful wreath will have you dreaming of spring.
6. Hello Spring Wreath from Lil Luna
What better way to welcome in Spring than with this colorful DIY Spring Wreath?
7. Rainbow Easter Egg Wreath from The House That Lars Built
Crepe paper is used to give these eggs colorful texture that mimics dyed eggs for Easter.
8. 5 Minute Spring Daffodil Wreath from Design Improvised
When the daffodils bloom you know spring is coming. This colorful wreath is like a ray of sunshine.
9. Burlap and Paper flower Wreath from Simply Designing
Isn’t it amazing what you can do with paper? These colorful paper flowers are a great alternative to faux flowers.
10. Spring Wreath with Scrapbook Paper from Burlap and Blue
Scrapbook paper in bright colors makes this the perfect colorful spring wreath to hang on your door or anywhere in your home.
11. Painted Paper Rose Modern Wreath from Craftberry Bush
Grab your favorite paint colors and make your own painted flowers for your wreath.
12. A Modern Floral Monogram Wreath from A Kailo Chic Life
This colorful floral monogram wreath is the perfect way to usher in the warmer weather.
13. DIY Spring Wreath from Blooming Homestead
Card stock in varying shades of pink give this spring wreath a colorful ombre look.
14. Vintage Flower Wreath from Pastel and Macarons
If you love vintage you will love how easy this spring wreath is to make.
15. Rubber rain boot decor by Exquisitely Unremarkable
This door decor is colorful and cheerful because who doesn’t love a good pair of rain boots.
16. Crocheted Spring Wreath from Repeat Crafter Me
Crochet these colorful flowers in minutes to make this fun spring wreath.
17. Spring Wreath Tutorial from Positively Splendid
Colorful paintable crafting foam balls in different sizes add texture and interest to this spring wreath.
18. Making A Wreath For Spring from Merricks Art
These faux flowers look fresh and real and they’ll look just as fresh and real when you put up next year!
19. Pom Pom Spring Wreath from The Crafted Sparrow
I love pom poms! They make a perfect bouquet hanging from the center of this spring wreath.
20. Spring Basket Wreath from Homemade By Carmona
A spring basket wreath, how cute is this? What would you put inside?
21. DIY (faux) Wildflower Wreath from A Pretty Fix
Color blocking makes this spring wreath easy to put together.
22. Simple Spring Succulent Wreath from Made in Crafts
Faux succulents and zig zag ribbon make this easy to make wreath right on trend.
23. Spring Rosebud Wreath from Ash and Crafts
Have you ever touched “real touch” faux flowers? No one will believe these aren’t real tulips!
24. DIY Unique Flower “wreath” Using A Thrift Store Tote Bag from Sadie Seasongoods
Thinking outside the box results in this easy to make door decor for spring.
25. DIY Spring Wreath from Blooming Homestead
Simple colorful faux flowers tied with a burlap bow makes this wreath a quick project for spring.
26. Spring Wreath DIY Tutorial With Bird Nest Accent from Crafts Unleashed
Navy and light blue add country charm to this spring wreath.
27. Wrapped wreath for spring from Farmhouse Made
Choose your favorite ribbon and make this simple colorful spring wreath.
28. Moss Monogram Spring Wreath from Little Red Window
I love this colorful wreath with a monogram in it. It adds a classic touch to this spring wreath.
29. Floral Spring Wreath from Positively Splendid
Inspired by the feminine, stylish elegance of springtime in Paris you can put this spring wreath together in just a few minutes.
30. DIY Simple Modern Wreath from Macra-Made
This easy to make a simple modern wreath is made with macrame string and faux eucalyptus.
Aren’t they all so pretty? Which one is your favorite? Don’t they give you a nice warm feeling in anticipation of spring?
Looking for more DIY Spring wreath ideas?
Anika's goal is to inspire and empower beginners with woodworking, DIY, home improvement, and home decor ideas.
She wants everyone to unlock their creative potential and experience the feeling that comes with making something. Nothing feels better better than seeing something and saying "I can make that!"