Simple easy tips for creating a warm and cozy living room this fall. These easy tips will transform any living room into an inviting space.
“Living well begins at home.” – Serena & Lily
Almost a year ago, I created a vision for my living room.
I have been slowly chipping away at it since then.
My main mission with the living room is to make it warm and cozy.
Especially now – when we are stepping into fall when we will be spending a lot more time indoors and hanging out in the living room.
***This post is sponsored by Serena and Lily. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help me bring you great content.***
Check out the Serena and Lily Friends and Family Sale for 20% off almost everything! Use code – BEOURGUEST from Oct 2 to Oct 14th.
Simple tips to decorate a room
There are basic principles to decorate a space that works with any color scheme that works for you – coastal, boho, farmhouse… anything!
- Pick a cohesive color. And then find colors to complement it plus a neutral color.
- I picked Red and yellow. Then I picked gray to complement everything.
- Add pillows
- Shoot for a symmetrical arrangement
- One busy print, one simple print, and one solid color
- Larger pillows at the ends and smaller towards the middle.
- Add artwork to tie in your color scheme.
- Buy large scale tapestries and build a simple frame for them!
- Add accessories
- Add some greenery.
- Add some metallics
- Fresh flowers are always amazing!
Here is what I created in my living room!
These Serena and Lily pillows are absolutely perfect.
I am in love with the texture and the colors.
Shop my living room pillows
My Favorites from Serena & Lily
Serena & Lily are having their Friends and Family sale starting today until October 14th!
You can get 20% off almost everything using code – BEOURGUEST
I am sharing some of my favorite products from Serena & Lily below.
Which of these are you favorites?
Get your favorites with the Serena & Lily Friends and Family Sale and get ready for the Holidays!
You might also like –
- Small Patio decorating ideas
- How to paint a front door without removing it
- Easy Colorful Guest bedroom refresh
Anika's goal is to inspire and empower beginners with woodworking, DIY, home improvement, and home decor ideas.
She wants everyone to unlock their creative potential and experience the feeling that comes with making something. Nothing feels better better than seeing something and saying "I can make that!"