Simple easy tips for creating a warm and cozy living room this fall. These easy tips will transform any living room into an inviting space.
“Living well begins at home.” – Serena & Lily
Almost a year ago, I created a vision for my living room.
I have been slowly chipping away at it since then.
My main mission with the living room is to make it warm and cozy.
Especially now – when we are stepping into fall when we will be spending a lot more time indoors and hanging out in the living room.
***This post is sponsored by Serena and Lily. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help me bring you great content.***
Check out the Serena and Lily Friends and Family Sale for 20% off almost everything! Use code – BEOURGUEST from Oct 2 to Oct 14th.
Simple tips to decorate a room
There are basic principles to decorate a space that works with any color scheme that works for you – coastal, boho, farmhouse… anything!
- Pick a cohesive color. And then find colors to complement it plus a neutral color.
- I picked Red and yellow. Then I picked gray to complement everything.
- Add pillows
- Shoot for a symmetrical arrangement
- One busy print, one simple print, and one solid color
- Larger pillows at the ends and smaller towards the middle.
- Add artwork to tie in your color scheme.
- Buy large scale tapestries and build a simple frame for them!
- Add accessories
- Add some greenery.
- Add some metallics
- Fresh flowers are always amazing!
Here is what I created in my living room!
These Serena and Lily pillows are absolutely perfect.
I am in love with the texture and the colors.
Shop my living room pillows
My Favorites from Serena & Lily
Serena & Lily are having their Friends and Family sale starting today until October 14th!
You can get 20% off almost everything using code – BEOURGUEST
I am sharing some of my favorite products from Serena & Lily below.
Which of these are you favorites?
Get your favorites with the Serena & Lily Friends and Family Sale and get ready for the Holidays!