25 of the best gift ideas for crafty people in your life they are sure to love! Most of these are under $50 and make the perfect present!
Finding the perfect gift for anyone can be quite a challenge. It gets harder to find a gift if you are shopping for gifts for creative people – artists, makers, DIYers. As a slightly creative mind myself, I can tell you what the perfect gift for them would be – never-ending good ideas!
Even the most creative minds suffer creative-block days!
Unfortunately, those cannot be bought! You can, however, buy them inspiration and tools to continue to be creative!
***This post contains affiliate or referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services. Please read my full disclosure here ***
Best gifts for crafters
Take a look at this list of these products to find the perfect gift for the crafter in your life.
Give them a craft class
Craftsy offers great online classes on many topics like quilting, crocheting, watercolor, cooking… you name it. A gift card or class from Craftsy will make an awesome gift they will definitely cherish.
1. Arts and Crafts Subscription Box
A subscription box is a great way to surprise someone! Buy one box or a whole subscription for a gift that keeps giving!!
2. I Make Pretty Things T-shirt
Every crafter’s life. Instantly put a smile on their face!
3. Hand lettering Kit
Trust me, all creatives long to learn or practice hand lettering! This is a great kit for them to try their hand at it.
4. Not a Craft Hoarder
You know they will get a definite kick out of this one!
5.Chunky Blanket Arm Knitting Kit
Arm knitting is all the rage! It is fun and the result is such a comfy cozy blanket Every crafter will enjoy this!
6. Pottery for 2
They can make their own pottery, no kiln required! Air-dry clay is the latest great thing and crafters will love this gift!
7. Soy Candle Making Kit
Candle making is a lot of fun and your crafter is probably dying to try it out!
8. First Coffee
The perfect gift for the coffee-loving crafter!
9. Creative T-shirt
This t-shirt is perfect for any creative!
10. Personalized Bullet Journal
Bullet Journals a great way to organize time and projects. Personalization makes them even more awesome!
11. Custom Paint By Numbers
A custom piece of artwork done from a photo, what a great idea!
12. Paint Water Mugs
They have probably been there – put their paint brush in their coffee! This will be the perfect addition to their craft room.
13. Organizer Caddy
A great way to organize supplies – because crafters will never have enough organization.
14. Paper Craft Bowl
This is a fun kit for them try a new project!
15. Craft Apron
This is a great way to keep the things they need handy plus protect their clothes from glue, paint and glitter!
16. Macrame Plant Hanger Kit
Macrame is a lot of fun! This kit has everything to make a cute fun way to display plants.
17. DIY Wood Sign Kit
Give it as a kit or make it and gift it to someone.
18. DIY Terrarium Kit
A fun craft for anyone with a black thumb.
19. Inspirational Adult Coloring Book
Coloring is relaxing pass time even for adults.
20. Macrame Wall Hanging Kit
Fun and easy work of fiber art to hang on the wall!
21. DIY Succulent Kit
Who wouldn’t love this succulent planter with eyes!
22. Dual Tip Water Based Markers
Great for coloring or journaling!
23. Wood Quilt Block Kit
Makes a great piece of art to hang!
24. DIY String Art Kit
A fun and creative DIY project!
25. DIY Needle Felting Kit
A simple DIY needle felt starter kit for anyone new to wool felting.
Gift Ideas for the Cricut Machines
If they own a Cricut, you can give them accessories to complement it.
- The knife blade – allows you to cut thick material – I am talking balsa wood, veneer, chipboard, and leather! (Works only with Cricut Maker)
- Engraving tip with QuickSwap Housing – great for engraving materials like acrylic and aluminum. (Works only with Cricut Maker)
- StrongGrip Machine Mat – to use with materials that need the knife blade
- StandardGrip Mat – the most commonly used mat.
- Scoring wheel – to create nice crisp score lines – perfect for paper-crafts. (Works only with Cricut Maker)
- Pens and markers – come in many many styles!
- Weeding Tools, Brayer, etc – to help weed your designs, pick them up, etc.
- Various raw materials (prices vary) – vinyl, paper, chipboard, etc.
- Cricut EasyPress Mini – This is a great tool for heat transfer projects, but I also like to use it to apply veneer to plywood edges on my furniture!
Which gift idea is your favorite? I want to buy all of these for myself!!
If you are looking for gift ideas for a woodworker, I have got a wonderful list of gift ideas for woodworkers for you!