Grab the best deals this Amazon Prime day for DIY, Home, and crafts! This page will be updated regularly to give you the most updated information during this 48-hour event!
Table of Contents
***This post contains affiliate or referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services. Please read my full disclosure here ***
What is Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is an annual 2-day event filled with AMAZING deals and discounts on all sorts of products on Amazon.com.
This year it is on October 13th and 14th – just in time to knock out some early Christmas shopping.
There are 2 types of deals on Prime day –
- Prime Day deals – you get the discount through the 2 days.
- Lightning deals – deals go live at different times and are available for a short amount of time. To make the most of it, be sure to read my tips below!
In fact, a lot of retailers are getting in on the action and releasing Black Friday-esque deals during Prime Day!
Do you need Amazon Prime membership for the deals?
The short answer – yes, you do.
But guess what?!
Amazon offers a free 30-day trial of Prime so you can get in on the fun too.
You can decide at the end of 30 days if you want to pay for the membership or not!
My Best Tips for Prime Day
Since, all the deals go live at various times during the 48-hour window, and either has a limited quantity available or last for a short period of time, here are a few tips to make the most of Amazon Prime Day and get your favorite deal!
- Track the deal and get notified – this is the best way to make sure you don’t miss a deal – especially if it is a lightning deal!
- Make a wishlist – the best way to get notified if your favorite product goes on sale. If there’s a specific product you’re hoping will go on sale, you can make a wishlist and Amazon will alert you if it does go on sale.
- Follow this post – Bookmark and follow this post. I will be adding my favorite Prime Day deals for DIY, home, and craft! I may throw in some of my other wishlist items too!
Deals for Woodworking and DIY
- Circular Saw – this is the exact circular saw I use!
- Dremel Lite
- Dremel 4300
- Dremel Versa
- Craftsman Jigsaw
- Scroll Saw
- Skil Random Orbital Sander(Lightning Deal – Starts soon – set alert)
- Skil Rechargeable Cordless Screwdriver
- Drill and Driver Set
- Rotary Tool Kit
- Household tools kit
- Toolbelt with basic builders toolset
- Digital Caliper
- Family Handyman magazine! – an AMAZING Deal!
- Contour gauge – shape duplicator
- Spade drill bit set (Lightning Deal – ended. Still a pretty good deal)
Laser measure((Lightning Deal – ended)
- 5-Inch 8-Hole Sanding Discs set 10 Grades (Lightning Deal ended. Still a great price!)
Magnetic wristband Router bit set
- MetaboHPT Miter Saw
- Pressure washer
- Chalk and wax paintbrush (Lightning deal – set alert!)
Deals for Cricut and Crafting
- Cricut Tools Set
- Cricut Knife blade and housing
- Cricut Joy card inserts
- Cricut Shimmer Vinyl
Heat transfer vinyl bundle (Lightning Deal – Ends soon)
- Metallic marker pens (Lightning Deal – Ends soon)
- Sharpie Electro-pop markers (Lightning Deal – Ends soon)
Deals for Home
- iRobot Roomba
- Bissel Floorcare
- Ring video doorbell
- Instant Pot – I couldn’t survive without mine!
- 32-inch Toshiba Smart TV – Fire TV edition
5-port power strip with retractable cord (Lightning Deal – Ends soon)
- Kitchen sink faucet
- Air Purifiers
- Eufy Robovac – (Lightning deal ended) We have this and love it!
- Portable humidifier
- Cuisinart home appliances
- Ninja Foodi
Deals for Technology
- Echo Dot
- Apple Airpods
- Fire HD 10 tablet
- Fire 10 – Kids Edition
- Amazon Smart Plug
- Record Player
- Bose noise-canceling headphones
Find any awesome deals that you think should make the list?
Share in the comments!